Barrie Real Estate
Barrie is a city in Central Ontario, Canada, on the western shore of Lake Simcoe. Although located in Simcoe Country, the city is politically independent. Barrie is within the northern part of the Greater Golden Horseshoe, a densely populated and industrialized region of Ontario.
In the 2011 census, the city's population was originally reported as 135,711, making it the 34th largest in Canada. The city's 2011 population was subsequently revised to 136,063. The Barrie census metropolitan area (CMA) had a population of 187,013 residents, making it the 21st largest CMA in Canada.
- 720 Bayview Dr Barrie
- Large Cross Dock Facility In Barrie's South End. Office Area Consists Of 5 Private Offices, Conference Room, Lunch Room, 9' Ceilings & 2 Washrooms Totalling 2,651 Sf. The Cross Dock Area Is 6,692 Sf. W/ 25 Van Level Roll Up Doors & 2 Truck Level Roll Up Doors W/ Levellers, 14' Clear & Radiant Heat. Automotive / Repair Bay Area Is 2,131 Sf. With 20' Clear, 2 Large Drive In 14' High Doors, Air Lines, Floor Drains, Water Hook Up, Storage Space & 2 Mezzanine.
- 720 Bayview Drive, Barrie
- 178 Essa Rd Barrie
- Centrally Located Car Dealership In Allandale Neighbourhood Of Barrie, Short Drive To Hwy 400 And Downtown Barrie. Building Includes 3 Drive-In Doors, 600 Amp Service And 12' Ceilings. Apartment Unit Generate Monthly Income. Ample Parking On Site. Zoning Allows For Ample Commercial Uses. Prime Locations For Redevelopment Or Renovation In Area Soon To Be Up And Coming.
- 178 Essa Road, Barrie
- B 221 Mapleview Dr W Barrie
- Very Rare Opportunity To Lease A Prime Commercial Space! Amazing Location With Mapleview Dr Exposure. Approx. 1,750 Sq.Ft Of Space With Drive Through Doors, Reception And Waiting Area, One Separate Washroom. Adjoining Unit With Midas Auto!!! Ideal For Auto Detailing, Tinting, Performance Shop Or Car Rental And Many Other Uses!! Tenant Will Be Given One Approx. 4'X10' Pylon Sign On Mapleview Dr!!
- 221 Mapleview Drive West, Barrie
- 113 Monarchy St Barrie
- 143 Dunlop St Barrie
- Best Locations In Downtown Barrie W/ An Amazing Lease! Tribeca Whiskey & Scotch Bar And Escrow Restolounge Offer 2-Tiered Patios W/ Waterfront Views, Foot Traffic From Shoppers On Dunlop, Condo Owners, Runners Along The Bay & Beach Bums. With The Development Of Meridian Place Coming Our Way, Downtown Barrie Is Soon Going To Be The Hottest Spot In Town For Businesses. Attractive Lease. Opportunities Like These Don't Come Around Often! Visit Our Website For Mor
- 143 Dunlop St, Barrie
- 120-122 Edgehill Dr Barrie
- 588 Yonge St Barrie
- Prime! Prime! Location! Located By The Corner Of Yonge St And Big Bay Point Rd. Property Is Zoned Commercial And Has Many Different Building Options. All Major Banks In Walking Distance. Zehrs Market, Lcbo Just To Name A Few Retailers In This Dense Retail Area Of Barrie. Don't Miss This Great Opportunity!
- 588 Yonge St, Barrie
- 314 - 49 Jacobs Terr Barrie
- Maintenance Fee Includes Insuite Laundry, Locker, Parking Space, Water, Building Insurance, Meeting Room, Outdoor Gazebo. Great Location Within Walking Distance To Many Amenities, Downtown Barrie, Lake Simcoe And Public Transit.
Whats Your Home Worth?
Our easy to use Real Estate website offers direct access to the latest properties for sale in Barrie and area. You can find information on community information, Barrie links, school information, free reports, answers to commonly asked real estate questions and more.Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor, you will find useful information about how to choose the "right" property. We are experts in negotiating! We can also assist with such things as getting you pre-approved, hiring a mover, finding a lawyer and other important steps in your Real Estate transaction. Make an informed real estate decision in today´s market.
Barrie Home Listings is here to Help! We offer a FREE Home Market Evaluation, Rent-to-Own Programs and expert advice.
Can We Help Find Your Dream Home?